Skip to content

Tam Card Las Vegas

Las Vegas Work Cards

In addition to alcohol awareness training, Las Vegas employees may need the following work cards. You should wait until you are hired to obtain these as it depends on your employer’s business license and type that designates what work cards you need.

Sheriff’s Card (also called a “non-gaming card”). These are issued by Las Vegas Metro Police and may not be obtained voluntarily. After you are hired, your employer will give you a referral paper that you must take to the police department.

Food Handler’s Card (also called a “health card”). These are issued by the Southern Nevada Health District and are required if you serve, sell, or prepare food to the public.